LoveShack Vacations is a specialty program within the host travel agency KHM Travel Group, led by industry veteran Jenn Jankowski. With LoveShack, travel agents can focus their time and energy on the most profitable segment of the travel industry…romance travel!
LoveShack Vacations agents gain personalized support from our 50+ team members, access to educational opportunities, and top commission rates.
However, what really sets LoveShack Vacations apart is our nationally recognized brand. With everything you need to promote your business already at your fingertips, you can spend more time booking, and less time branding and marketing your agency.
We support those who are brand new to travel, and those with experience who are looking to focus on a specialty or re-brand their agency.
- Our exclusive Romance Travel Education program, which can be accessed 24/7 from your online portal. This program, which was developed by our own team of experienced romance travel agents, is unlike any other in the industry.
- Professionally designed branding resources and marketing tools, like business cards, email templates, and flyers that are easily customizable with your name and contact info.
- Each agent receives a Personalized Agent Profile Page on LoveShackVacations.com, where potential clients can learn about your experience, view your photos, get links to your social media pages, and connect with you via a contact form.
- Bridal Show Kit and Education Courses, which gives LoveShack Agents the skills they need to be successful with couples at bridal shows and trade shows. They even gain access to our annual national Bridal Show giveaway, which is a huge advantage in drawing couples to the LoveShack booth.
- Top-tier commissions from our Preferred Suppliers, plus a wide range of other host agency benefits through our parent company KHM Travel Group, such as an innovative CRM system, a dedicated support team and ongoing education webinars.
- Access to live educational events, FAMS and Seminars at Seas, for agents who can invest additional time and resources to increase their business, travel and destination knowledge.