Are you searching for the perfect present for a special traveler? We’re here to help! Check out 7 gift ideas that are sure to delight the road warriors, frequent flyers, and globetrotters in your life.
1. Travel Magazine Subscription
For a gift that will last all year long, consider getting your favorite traveler a subscription to a travel magazine like Conde Nast Traveler, National Geographic Traveler, or Travel + Leisure. Amazon offers these, plus a wide variety of others, with convenient gift options.
A stylish, oversize scarf can double as a blanket, and comes in a variety of colors and patterns. It’s perfect for covering up during a cold flight, as shawl for a cool evening on a restaurant’s patio, or as a fashionable accessory while out exploring a destination.
Sleeping during a long plane, train, or car ride can be a challenge, but a comfy travel pillow is a big help. The Trtl pillow has a wrapped, scarf-like design that supports your head and neck. The lightweight and slim design makes it easy to pack and carry, and as a bonus, the soft fabric is also machine-washable!
These durable, reusable shoe bags are one of our favorite new packing hacks. They make it easy to keep dirty shoes separate from clean clothes when packing. Since they come in a multi-pack, you can bring along a few empty bags and use them to store dirty clothes on your journey home.
Many security experts recommend using a wallet that uses RFID blocking materials to keep your passport, ID, and credit cards protected from scanning devices. With dozens of fun colors available, you’re sure to find one that matches your favorite traveler’s personality.
6. Travel Book
Real getaways are great, but escaping in a good book is the next best thing. Here are three that are sure to inspire their next journey.
- 50 States, 5,000 Ideas: Where to Go, When to Go, What to See, What to Do
- Readers will travel around the US with this incredible book by National Geographic. Each entry highlights attractions and provides facts to get you thinking about your next trip.
- The Travel Book: A Journey Through Every Country in the World
- This Lonely Planet book walks through all 230 countries recognized by the United Nations, making it the ultimate reference guide for travelers who want to see and do everything!
- Destinations of a Lifetime: 225 of the World’s Most Amazing Place
- National Geographic is at it again! With stunning photographs taken in some of the worlds most beautiful natural and man-made sites, it is sure to inspire and intrigue its readers.
For travelers who really want to see the whole world, this scratch-off map will have them eager to plan their next getaway. This conversation starter is also a great piece of décor to show off their love for travel. If you’re buying for someone who has “seeing the entire US” on their bucket list, there’s also a map for all 50 states!
Of course one of our favorite gift ideas is the gift of travel! If you’d like to plan a surprise for a loved one, or a getaway for yourself, we’d love to help. Reach out to one of our LoveShack Vacations travel specialists to get started.
This post contains Amazon Associate links. We hope you love the products we recommend!